Thursday, December 15, 2016

CHOIES Two-Piece Bikini Review

As some of you may or may not know, right now it's summer time in Australia or "summer" time if you live in Melbourne (like me), where the weather can be 30 degrees and suddenly go down to 16 degrees out of nowhere lol 

But nonetheless, it's summer and what a perfect time for me to do a review on a bikini I was kindly given to by a Aliexpress store called Choies.

I've been putting off this review for like a month because I'm not very confident in showing my half naked whale body online, so I convinced my mum to put on the bikini for me instead 

The bikini I ordered you can check out from this link. It came in a clear plastic zip lock bag with the stores name on the front. It looks pretty much the same at the stock photos, which is good!





Shipping: 
The shipping for this product took awhile actually and I'm not sure why, I think it was due to customs but it ended up taking 3 months to arrive to me even though they shipped it out the day after I ordered.  It didn't really bother me considering it was still cold in Melbourne and I was too focused on graduating lol. But if you decide to buy from Aliexpress, remember that the shipping may vary and it could take months for an item to arrive. The owner of Choies was very good at replying fast to all my emails enquiring about the whereabouts of the bikini which made me feel less worried about my package. 

Quality: 
It's made of the typical swimsuit fabric (I don't know what it's called) but it's pretty sturdy and the quality is fine. The bikini top has a bit of padding around the chest area which is really good because I don't like bikinis where you can see the nipple kind of poke through.  The padding can be removed as there's little cuts on the side of the bikini to remove the padding or add more padding if you want to look more voluptuous   






Overall: 
I was quite impress with the product itself, but unfortunately I wasn't able to wear it due to my hog body lol. My mum really likes the bikini though and has decided to keep it... even though it's my bikini...   Oh well.. lol. 
Choies has a lot of swimwear to choose from for a really affordable price! So I really recommend this store~   

No comments:

Post a Comment