Friday, October 21, 2016

Tokki Eats: Nudie Dairy Free Coconut Yoghurt in Vanilla



My favourite non-alcoholic beverage company, Nudie, has recently launched a new dairy free yoghurt product!  I'm not vegan or on a plant based diet but I have been trying to reduce my dairy consumption and looking out for replacements, so I wanted to test this out to see if I like it or not! 




How cute~ 


Upon opening I could see that it had a really thick consistency and it looked a lot like coconut cream. Even after mixing the yoghurt around because I thought maybe the water had separated a bit, it was still extremely thick, much so that even if I tipped the yoghurt upside down, it didn't fall!  





Sorry for the lipstick stain on the yoghurt!  The product itself isn't a bad idea but I think it really needed more vanilla bean (there's only 0.5%) I really love vanilla bean yoghurt so I had some high expectations. You can really taste the coconut, of course, but it's not too overpowering or overly sweet, which I like. The consistency is a little too thick even though I do like my yoghurt thick, it just needed a little bit more liquid. It would be a great addition in a breakfast bowl or a smoothie!

 /5

No comments:

Post a Comment