Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Klenspop Ellen Panda Blue Circle Lens Review

This review is like 8 months late... I forgot to bring the lenses to my new apartment and left it at my mother's house. I'm so sorry Klenspop!! 
I actually have old photos on my old laptop that I took with the lenses on which I didn't like but whatever I'll use them lol



These are the Ellen Panda Blue lenses that Klenspop sent to me like 8 months ago and I'm kinda kicking myself for leaving them at my mum's house because they are actually really pretty!

LENS DESCRIPTION: 
Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Duration: 6 months
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Prescription: 0.00 ~ -10.00
MADE IN KOREA

Also I apologise for being so consistently inconsistent with my photoshopping lmao since today I didn't do a lot because cbf.  



With flash (top) / With natural sunlight (bottom)


DESIGN: 
The holo effect is pretty obvious with this lens but it kind of looks a little strange up close since there's a brown ring around it. From a talking distance, it doesn't look weird. It gives off a nice shiny effect.  

COLOUR:  
I prefer these ones than the brown pair I reviewed earlier here. The shade of blue is super gorgeous and probably the best looking blue lenses I own. But again I don't think it personally suits me lol, it's still a nice shade of blue though! 

COMFORT: 
Just like the brown version, these lenses are very comfortable and I had no problem with them!  

ENLARGEMENT: 
It's really really enlarging, which isn't so much of a bad thing if you like the dolly eye effect! 


OVERALL: 
These are some really pretty lenses! And I wish I could do some other make up looks with them so they can suit my facial features considering my everyday eye makeup is usually catered for circle lenses that are smaller in diameter so these photos look kind of strange to me. lol. 
If you're interesting in grabbing a pair of these lenses you can check out the link here

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I thought they would stop sponsoring me too hahaha I'd understand if they did. I think I'm too old now to have super enlarging circle lens hahaha!! When I was like 15, i wore ones with big diameters but idk whats changed hahaha it just looks so weird on me now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I postponed for other reasons though, I usually post my circle lens reviews within a month because I have nothing else to review anyway xD

    ReplyDelete