Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pinkicon O-lens Jenith 3 Color Green Review

[sponsored]



I'm in the middle of exams and the procrastination is so real that I'm doing a blog post and listening to Mariah Carey wtf. lmao  I was kindly offered a pair of O-Lens Jenith 3 Colour green lenses from Pinkicon to do a review on. I really like the website layout, it's so easy to browse through all the items and the website is pink! 

The packaged arrived in 2 weeks to Australia which is quite quick yet standard for a popular circle lens company. It came in a padded flexi bag with the circle lenses in a plastic package, their business card, standard contact lens case and instructions on how to put on and clean the lenses (which I threw away lol so no picture of it).




LENS DESCRIPTION: 
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.4mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Duration: 6 months
Manufacturer: O-LENS
Prescription: 0.00 ~ -8.00
MADE IN KOREA






DESIGN: 
The design is a generic natural lens, which I actually don't mind! These are really natural when worn throughout the day, I wore these to university and none of my friends really looked at my strangely so I think that's a good sign, right?!  lmao

COLOUR: 
I'm gonna be hella biased because I actually really don't like the colour green on me personally. But I'm glad that these lenses are more of a muted green colour than something more brighter and the stock photo is pretty accurate with the colour in real life on natural dark brown eyes. 


COMFORT: 
These lenses hold up really well! I never felt any discomfort from the lenses at all! 

ENLARGEMENT: 
The lenses are pretty true to size as to what the website says but there is very little enlargement. 






OVERALL: 
These lenses are incredibly comfortable and natural! Honestly, I probably won't wear these much since it's green but the other colours from the line look really good too, you can check it out here. I'm really satisfied with my experience with Pinkicon there's so many lenses I want now.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment