Thursday, June 18, 2015

Klenspop Rose Mary Grey Circle Lens Review

 [sponsored]

Sorry for all these circle lens reviews lately~ haha I would like to post different content too but for now I need to write these reviews and hopefully you'll enjoy them instead of getting annoyed haha!
Today, I'll be reviewing the second lens that Klenspop sent me along with the Cara Blue lenses that I have already reviewed here. I received a grey coloured circle lens called Rose Mary Grey which can be purchased here




LENS DESCRIPTION:
Brand: T.TOP
Diameter: 14.1mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea








DESIGN:  
The design is quite basic, it reminds me of a lot of other circle lens design like Geo Angel series. I find that having dark brown eyes would help with the blending of these lenses because of the black specks around the pupil hole. I don't think these lenses would be suitable for people with lighter eye colours.   

COLOUR:  
The grey is really deep and leaning towards a blue-ish grey. I find the grey really subtle and easy to wear on a daily basis. I'm quite fond of this colour because I don't want something too dramatic, it looks much better in flash photography.   

COMFORT: 
These lenses weren't the most comfortable lenses I've owned. My first time wearing them, the right eye felt like there was something in there but it wasn't painful, just bothersome, even after cleaning them again it still felt like there was something in my eye. The lenses started feeling dry around 5 hours which eye drops could easily fix. After a few more uses the lenses felt fine and there was no odd feeling but points taken off for the first use. 

ENLARGEMENT: 
The enlargement is pretty standard but it's nice :) It still gives you a hint of dolly looking eyes without it being extremely big. It doesn't look 13.3mm but I guess it's from the illusion of the black rim around the grey. 

Artificial lighting

Direct sunlight

Natural light

Flash


OVERALL: 
I like these lenses, I had a similar one years ago when I first starting wearing circle lenses so it's kind of a nostalgic feeling~ It would have been better if it was more comfortable so I can wear them for longer hours but that's probably just my fault for not always buying eyedrops haha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment