Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Klenspop CARA Blue Circle Lens Review

[sponsored] 




Hi people! Klenspop was kind enough to send me more lenses (a blue pair and a grey pair) so I'm going to review the CARA Blue today, which you can purchase here
I normally don't wear different coloured circle lenses because I personally think I look kind of weird with them on but I'm glad I got the opportunity to give it a chance again because these actually look quite decent~

Shipping took 2 weeks and comes packaged in the same box as usual. Actually, I'm quite late on this review since I needed a chance to wear them out... 
Every lenses you get comes with a pair of plastic tweezers and a basic (but sturdy) transparent contact case.





LENS DESCRIPTION
Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea



In natural daylight: 




Don't be jealous of my Kylie Jenner lips lmao


I came back from a job interview (I think I did shit lol was too nervous) so no pyjamas for once.


DESIGN:  
Your basic circle lens design I guess, it's nothing fancy but it does help with just a little blending with the black outer ring (emphasis on the "little"). It doesn't really fade towards the iris so if you have light coloured eyes, it's going to look more obvious. 

COLOUR:  
Since I have SUPER dark brown eyes, it's quite subtle in natural lighting, but with flash photography it's much more noticeable. I really like the colour of these because it's more on the darker side of blue instead of a really intense bright blue which would probably look stupid on me haha.  



With flash:





COMFORT: 
These lenses are comfortable. It starts to feel a little dry after the 5 hour mark. Not the most comfortable lenses I've worn but it's not the most uncomfortable~ I think it's normal to use eye drops after 5 hours anyway!      

ENLARGEMENT: 
These are 13mm and they are really tiny for me!! Even the black outer ring doesn't make it that much enlarging as my other everyday lenses. But I prefer it this way because since it's such an unnatural colour, I kind of don't want it super enlarging. 



I couldn't do one of those eye moving gifs because the weather has been quite cloudy lately, as soon as I took this picture, a cloud magically made everything dark! 


OVERALL: 
I kind of like these but some reason I don't see myself wearing them a lot since I'm more into a natural style now. For once, I don't think I look weird with coloured contacts on :D Maybe because of my hair and lipstick colour?? haha! 


Have you worn blue circle lenses before?

No comments:

Post a Comment