Friday, May 8, 2015

Klenspop Bunny Colour Brown Circle Lens Review

 [sponsored]

Hello again! Today I'll be reviewing a very popular circle lenses called Bunny Colour Brown that was kindly given to me by Klenspop, wooo thankyou~ Klenspop is an online store located in Korea the ship worldwide, they sell affordable circle lenses, toric lenses and even cosmetics! 

The shipping was standard, I've had a lot of things shipped from Korea to Australia before and it always comes within 2 weeks. It came in a small box which had another smaller box inside that was wrapped tightly in a lot of bubble wrap!





Inside the box you get the lenses, free simple contact case and a pair of plastic tweezers that you can use to take your circle lenses out of the contact case! 
The Bunny Colour Brown circle lenses also comes in prescription~ so I'm really glad about that. If you didn't already know my eyesight is -4.50 and -3.50.   




I finally took a picture of the lenses in the case for once.

LENS DESCRIPTION

BUNNY COLOR BROWN
Brand: LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE



Gurl i know i need to pluck my brows. 


DESIGN:  
I like the design of these! It has different strokes off brown and it fades within the middle so that it'll look more natural on the eyes! I also like how the outer ring is all pixelated.  

COLOUR:  
They are very noticeably light on my really dark brown eyes! But it's not overpowering that it looks too fake, the colour is quite muted and natural. There's specks of dark brown colour that closely resembles my own natural eye colour so it helps with the blending a lot! :D  

COMFORT: 
These lenses are really comfortable! :) I didn't have a problem with them at all. Even when I put them on at the start, they didn't feel weird or anything. It felt like there wasn't anything in my eye~ I wore these for 8 hours without feeling any dryness or discomfort! The lenses are quite thin and flexible plus the diameter is about the same as regular soft contacts.      

ENLARGEMENT: 
These are 14mm and don't enlarge very much! The colour is also very light, and light colours seem to do less enlarging from my experiences with other circle lenses in the past. It gives a really natural look and not so much a dolly look. I think these sizes are good for ulzzang makeup styles!   

Left: Artificial lighting. Right: Flash



OVERALL: 
I really love these lenses!! They are great for everyday wear because they look natural and are super comfortable! :) I recommend these lenses for people who have really dark brown eyes who want to try out a nice lighter brown colour! 





See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment