Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fynale Naomi Brown Circle Lens Review from Lens Village

[sponsored]




Just recently I was contacted by LensVillage.com to do a circle lenses review!
If you didn't know by now, LensVillage is a very reputable company that sells a large collection of circle lenses (and even make up)! Being a contact lens user for over 7 years, it's been one of my go-to stores, so getting an email from them made me so excited! Senpai noticed me! hahahaa

I decided to pick up the Fynale Naomi Brown lenses since I've never tried Fynale lenses before. Nothing really attracted me to these lenses because well...all Fynale stock photos are a little intense. Hahaha but I decided to just go for it anyway! The lenses come in prescriptions too and you're able to choose different powers for either eye. Mine were -4.50 and -3.50 because I'm a blind bitch. 

Shipping time was standard, it arrived in less than 2 weeks. It came in a plastic envelope that has bubble wrap lining inside. The contents was inside a plastic bag and the lenses were wrapped up in some foam stuff. Extra extra protection~  





LENS DESCRIPTION:
Life Span: 1 year
Diameter: 14.5mm
Effect: 16 ~ 18mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 55% (wow!)

Soz about the shit makeup


DESIGN: 
The design is kind of interesting, it has different streaks of brown but there's a lot of clear bits too so the halo effect is super noticeable (as you can see in the above .gif). It's noticeable up close but from a good talking distance (unless you're a creep that talks too close) it gives a nice shiny/watery eye effect. The design would probably also suit people with light coloured eyes as well since it isn't just one block of colour. 

COLOUR:  
Even with dark brown eyes, it shows up pretty well. I mean, I don't usually care about these things anyway since it's brown and my eyes are brown.  

COMFORT: 
With a water content of 55% you can never go wrong with that. I've worn these lenses for 8 hours and I'm not struggling. I'm even wearing them now and I've been staring at the computer screen for a couple of hours and it still feels fine. These actually feel much more comfortable than my normal contact lenses.  

ENLARGEMENT:
These are the standard enlargement for me, I usually like wearing this size. Apparently it gives the effect of 16mm ~ 18mm but I feel like it gives off a 15mm effect at most. That being said, 15mm is still a pretty big enlargement!  

Whoops spelt artificial wrong. My bad.  





OVERALL: 
I love these lenses! I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, I didn't read any reviews or look at other images prior so I could surprise myself (I'm so lame). But yayyyy, I really recommend these! You can buy them here :)  

No filters used. 

Colour is still noticeable even from a phone front camera.



What's the most comfortable lenses that you've tried before?

No comments:

Post a Comment