Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Nail Polish Review

I've been seeing a lot of 3CE products popping up in my city lately. There's this store called MD Ranking which I obsess over because there's so many awesome beauty products there, the prices are decent but obviously online is always cheaper haha.
My latest purchase from there where these two 3CE nail polishes in the colours BR01 (Brownish gold colour with glitter) and PK17 (a light dusty rose colour).



The price is alright, I think I picked these up for around $6 at the store. I didn't expect magical things to happen with this product but I really love their packing and colour range!



The first coat as you can see is super sheer, my nails were really yellow underneath too because I've been repainting my nails for months with the same colour and then I painted them with glitter polish like a month ago but then I painted over them with another nail polish so it's totally suffocated. Although my nails are naturally yellowish because I have super thick nails as well.
Right away I could tell this bitch needed 2~3 more coats.


To be honest I think I could have gotten away with just a second coat because it wasn't too bad and this nail polish doesn't streak which is great. Though you can see the little bumps on my nails so i really needed to add another coat, those bumps are from removing the previous glitter polish causing the top layer of my nail to flake a little and I didn't buff it out properly...


The 3rd coat smoothed out all the bumps! I really liked the final results of this!

I posted a photo on facebook of these nails and someone commented that her nail polish started chipping within 3 days of wear but mine didn't really chip until a week later surprisingly. Seriously though, I was kind of shocked it lasted that long. I didn't do any rough handling so maybe that could also be a factor.

When it started chipping I painted on another coat of nail polish to see what would happen. The centre of my nails started to show tiny cracks, so I guess you can't put more than 3 coats on there. The cracks aren't visible unless you're looking super close up but it still looks ugly! So better to remove all the polish and start fresh.

RATING:/5
Overall I like this nail polish, the price is decent, the colours are nice. I would love to buy more to add to the collection!

Have you tried 3CE nail polish? What are your favourite brand of nail polishes? 

Hope you enjoyed my review!! Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment