Monday, December 15, 2014

Liebster Award



Thankyou Payton for nominating me :) :) !!!!



The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award 

1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. 
6. create a new list of 11 questions for the blogger to answer.

11 Facts About Yours Truly:
1. At the moment I work at a daycare and been working here for what seems like the whole year haha.
2. I'm studying TESOL 
3. I'm a moderator for a "bitchy" forum that has quite a bit of traffic. You might have seen my name somewhere ;) 
4. I read hentai. I find the stories funny sometimes more than erotic. 
5. I like Korean underground rap music. Also rap music and R'n'B in general. My favourite non-Korean rappers are Snoop Dogg, Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Tyler the Creator, etc.  
6. My hobby is cooking but not cleaning haha
7. Every time I eat breakfast, I watch anime.
8. I bleach and dye my hair by myself. It's hectic. I used to work at a hair salon so I semi-know what I'm doing haha. 
9. I'm addicted to online shopping
10. I'm a certified makeup artist believe it or not lol. 
11. I have really bad eyesight that keeps getting worse. I'm probably a -4 now, I haven't checked since last year. 
Payton's questions: 
1. Why did you start blogging? I don't know haha
2. Who was your first follower? My friend,Angii 
3. Do you ever plan to become a full-time blogger? Yeah if I get ad revenue and sponsorships LOL
4. Who is your favourite blogger? I don't have one as of yet. 
5. What is your favourite beauty brand? I think there's the good and the bad for every brand though. I would say MAC is my fav for lipsticks. I love Urban Decay for my eyeshadow and contour colours. I use a lot of Too Cool For School products since I love the packaging. I guess I don't have a favourite, I use a lot of brands. 
6. Any hobbies and talents? I have a talent in drinking...? Lmao 
7. Favourite movie/film of all time? I could probably watch White Chicks, Superbad and Means Girls for the rest of my life, so maybe those. 
8. It's Valentines Day , what do you hope to receive from your significant other? I don't really expect things from him, he gives me stuff all the time. I would like a full body massage though, especially on my legs and lower back. 
9. What's your favourite song atm? It's not a rap song surprisingly. lol But I do love Crush. 



10. If you could be any one of the Disney Princesses, which one would you be and why? Ariel because I want to be a fucking mermaid.
11. If you had the chance to meet your favourite celebrity, what would you say? "Can we be friends?" Lmao idk..


My questions: 
1. What languages do you speak?
2. Do you want to have kids in the future?
3. Do you own any pets?
4. What is your favourite guilty pleasure food?
5. What's your current favourite T.V show?
6. What is the purpose of your blog?
7. What websites to you visit all the time?
8. Who do you find inspiration from?
9. What country would you love to visit?
10. What is/were your plans for Christmas?
11. Who is your favourite Youtuber?


I don't really follow many people right now since I just started my blog.
But I nominate:

http://jandskissinginatree.blogspot.com/
http://mishcheungx.blogspot.com/

And that's it.
LOL I'M SORRY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment